Lundy POULIN. Bathroom. October 14th , 2016.
Spending time cleaning our body in a comfortable bathroom is great. We will feel relaxed and refreshed. So we have to make our bathroom comfortable. How can we do it? There are many simple things that we can do to make our bathroom feels comfortable.
In a comfortable bathroom, we should have important things that make us easy to reach. Every easy thing makes us feel comfortable, right? Below are what we should have to complete our bathroom:
• Have a decorative wood ladder to hang clothes and towels. A ladder in a bathroom is unique and beneficial at the same time.
• Have a curved curtain rod in shower or bath tub area. It will make you move freely.
• Have a hardwood bathtub tray to put on books, candles, etc. Sometimes you want to relax your body and soul by soaking yourself in your bathtub while having books to read or your favored drinks to enjoy, and aromatherapy candles to feel.
• Have photos of you and your family in frames and hang them on the walls. Having your loved ones in your bathroom even only on photos will make you feel relaxed and comfortable.
• Have a vanity with glass top and one big open drawer under the glass top. You can place some boxes of your cosmetics inside it. It is cozy if you can beautify yourself with the cosmetics that are easy to find.
• Have a cotton rug with your favored color or shape right under the bath tub. Not only it will prevent you from sliding since you are so wet but also you will feel relaxed just to see your favorite color in your bathroom.
• Have a mat full of smooth stones that will make your mind and body healthier. You can just step on these stones before or after taking a bath.
Actually, there are many ways for you to make your bathroom the cozier place in the house. Just use your imagination and creativity. Do you find this article about comfortable bathroom beneficial? It’s great if you do.
Any content, trademark/s, or other material that might be found on this site that is not this site property remains the copyright of its respective owner/s. In no way does Badris claim ownership or responsibility for such items, and you should seek legal consent for any use of such materials from its owner.